Have I told you all in the last week that I love Christmas enough! I love all the magic, the smells, the sights..I love that everyone seems to have a smile on their face, that serving someone is a normal occurrence and that I get to think of meaningful gifts for my loved ones. I LOVE IT ALL!
Today, my idea is for neighbor gifts…or gifts for those around you, who you want to wish a Merry Christmas to, but you have a lot of them, so you need to make big quantities and fast!
- 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners’ sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.