I hope you have been enjoying your summer vacation. I know how stressful those long days can be with your kiddos by your side. My kiddos and I have been enjoying summer vacation so far and one of the reasons is we’ve had a lot of fun little games to play. Today I am showing you a quick matching game that kids of any age can play and have fun with!
It’s filled with all kinds of popsicles..
with fun patterns and colors to make it easy for the youngest playing.
Making this popsicle match game is super easy.
- Free Printables at the end of the post
- Spray Glue (or any other kind of adhesive)
- Small popsicle sticks
- Download, print and cut out popsicle tops.
- Spray glue (or use your choice of adhesive) to cover both the backs of the popsicles. (Put one Yellow, blue and orange striped on front and a pattern on the back)
- Place popsicle stick on one side of the glue and place the other side of the popsicle so it matches up with the other, glue side to glue side.
- Repeat for each one and you are done!
Have fun playing with your kiddos. I love having each of my 5 playing next to me. Matching is the best game because a 1 year old can play it and an 11 year old can play it and still have fun!
To download these files, click on the link below:
I hope you have the most wonderful summer!
Originally posted on I heart naptime.