Ooh, I love this time of the month. One of my favorite posts of the month is this one I get to do with 7 of my favorite people! Keep reading because you will get to pick up 8 amazing freebies today to get you ready for Halloween.
Today, I wanted to share a little garland that will be perfect for a little space in your home.
*To make simply download the Boo Garland below.
*Cut it out and hot glue it to your favorite twine or ribbon.
*You are done!! Hang it in your favorite spot!
To download the free BOO garland, click on the link below:
I hope you have the Happiest Halloween around!
Don’t forget to click over to the other amazing 7 Fab Freebies this month…aren’t these ladies incredible?!
1. Kiki & Company: Every house needs a little “BOO” for Halloween. Use this garland to give any little area a little festive flair!
2. Simple As That: Add some retro flair to Halloween gifts, party favors or memory keeping projects with these printable tags.
3. Eighteen25: Your Halloween Table will look spooktacular when you put these Eat, Drink and Be Scary Prints to use!
4. Paging Supermom: Use this “Monster Meal” oatmeal can wrapper to create a fun gift for neighbors and friends.
5. Whipperberry: This frightfully geometric sign is ready to frame for your mantle or entry table.
6. The Idea Room: Print this spooky “Spells and Enchantments” book cover to create a spell book for your Halloween decor.
7. The Crafting Chicks: Halloween Scattergories! Get those brains working with a fun Halloween twist!
8. Thirty Handmade Days: Surprise friends with this cute “You’ve been boo’ed” packet of Halloween printables!