You guys, school is right around the corner! Yikes and yippee. Today, you will find 8 amazing back to school printable projects to help you feel back in the Back to School spirit!
I am super excited to share with you this Smile Catcher:
To make the Smile Catcher, simply download the free printable. Print and cut it out. Write a sweet little note to your kiddo on the blank section. Now it is time to fold. Laying it on it’s back side (all white) fold all four corner to the middle. (This will fold the pictures and the numbers to the back). Next, turn it over so you can see the jokes and fold each of the points to the center. Fold the Smile Catcher over halfway and then again the other halfway. Put your fingers in the squares where the pictures are and puff it out. (see pic below) You are done. Stick this in your child’s lunch, and they will be guaranteed a few giggles at lunch.
I hope you enjoy this sweet Smile Catcher and hope your school year has a sweet start!
To download the free Smile Catcher, click on the link below:
Now click on over to each of these other amazing projects and you will be ready for school in no time!
1. Paging Supermom: Print and frame this Alphabet Art for your wall or to give to teacher.
2. Kiki & Company: Send this fun toy in their lunch, sure to spark somegiggles with friends.
3. Eighteen25: Share this pep talk print with thekids before sending them off to school.
4. The Idea Room: Get the kids ready for Back-to-School with this funCountdown Banner.
5. Simple As That: Inspire a young reader with this free set of printable bookmarks.
6. Whipperberry: Help everybody get in the school routine with this after-school checklist.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: Send your kids back to school with these lunch-box jokes.
8. The Crafting Chicks: Make a sweet gift for teacher with these fill-in notes.