I always love doing these fun printables once a month with 7 other of my blogging friends! This month is all about BIRTHDAYS so I thought I’d make a fun little something so you don’t FORGET anyone’s birthday:
The directions are simple, download, print and cut and then put together any way you would like. I like clipping mine together and putting a few layers of mod podge on top to hold them all together, but you could also sew them, bind them,etc.
Then just fill in all of your friends and family’s birthday and you will never forget again. 😉
To download the Free Printable Birthday Calendar, click on the link below:
and now, run over and check out these 7 other amazing birthday printables:
1. Whipperberry:Make this festive banner once and reuse it over and over again!
2. Eighteen25: Keep all those special birthdays in one spot with these Birthday Tracker Tags!
3. Simple As That: Add some colorful flair to your next birthday party with these 3×4 printable tags and coordinating cupcake flags, perfect toslip into a scrapbook after.
4. Paging Supermom: Print this GIANT happy birthday poster for less than $8 to help celebrate that special day!
5. Kiki and Company: Never forget another birthday again with this printable birthday calendar.
6. The Crafting Chicks: You’ll never have to search for a birthday card again with these fun cards.
7. Thirty Handmade Days: We love these simple but cheery birthday tags.
8. The Idea Room: Need a quick birthday gift? Print out these colorful and fun birthday gift tags and tie onto candy.