It’s graduation time! School is winding down here in Nevada and with an influx of graduation announcements, this card is a perfect and fun way to give money or a gift card to the graduate! I don’t know many college students who don’t LOVE pizza, so I thought I’d make a little punny card shaped as a pizza box:
It’s perfectly small, perfectly punny AND it has a place for you to put as much “dough” as you’d like in it. You could even fill it with gift cards as well.
And there is even a little space for you to put some words of encouragement in as well…
So let’s get making…
Supplies for Pizza Box Card
- Free printables at the end of this post
- Some sort of paper scoring tool
- Download, print and cut out printables. I printed mine on a gloss cover (heavy) cardstock which gave it some good weight.
- Score on each of the white lines, cut on the red (wait on cutting out the red circle yet).
- I always like to fold on my lines first, so do that over the whole card.
- Start gluing on the little tabs part first. Fold them in, glue to the sides and then fold over the tops and glue the side flaps down.
- Fold over the front panel and cut out the circle. This is easier to do right now. Place glue on the flap and secure it to make your box.
- Glue in the two squares. I placed the “You can’t live without pizza…”on the lid and the “Congrats” on the bottom.
- Fill it with some “dough” and give it to your favorite graduate!
- You can tie it up with some cute string or use some washi tape to help it stay closed.
- You are done!
These are so fun to make and so simple (especially when you have more than one graduate to give a gift too!)
To download this free Graduation Card, click below:
Have a happy May!
Here are more fun projects I’m sure you will enjoy!
This post was originally shared as a contributor at Tatertots and Jello.