Summer is here! This year has just flown by and I am so happy to have less of a schedule every day. Today I am sharing a freebie that will help you get through some of the summer boredoms.
I have 5 little kiddos and live in Las Vegas. If you know anything about Vegas, you know it is HOT! Our summer is like many people’s winter months. We stay inside a lot of the day and go out to play at night, so having a plethora of fun little activities for them to play inside is a must! Today we are going to make a super simple and quick Summer Matching Game.
Because what doesn’t scream summer like Popsicles, sunshine, aviator sunglasses and watermelon?!
- free printables at the end of this post
- glue (I used a spray glue)
- Download, Print and Cut out free printables
- Spray glue on wrong side of patterned side and place red polka dot paper on back
- Smooth out any bumps quickly and make sure to seal sides well
- You are done!
It really is the quickest little game to put together and will have your kiddos playing in no time.
I hope you and your kiddos find hours of fun from this simple game!
To download this freebie, click on the link below:
Here are some other summer activities from Kiki and Company: