Today I am excited to show you a fun game that you can play and have some fun moments with your kiddos. Growing up, I LOVED Fairy Tales. I loved to be read to, love to read them myself and eventually loved watching them as movies too! This summer, I am trying to add to my collection of fun things for my kiddos to do inside and thought this would be a perfect time to make a fun Fairy Tale match game so that we could review them together!
Playing this is a really fun way to involve kids of all ages, but also a great time to share some of your favorite Fairy Tales with them too! I had my 3 year old, 6 year old and 9 year old all playing at the same time…and it was FUN.
To make this game is SUPER simple.
- free printables at the end of this post
- glue (I used a spray glue)
- Download, Print and Cut out free printables
- Spray glue on wrong side of patterned side and place red polka dot paper on back
- Smooth out any bumps quickly and make sure to seal sides well
- You are done!
To download these freebies, click on the link below:
I hope you have the happiest summer and make amazing memories with your kids!
You may also love these posts: