SO happy you are here today! This morning is all about the fourth of July and today we are going to make some sweet patriotic treat wrappers.
To make these is super simple.
- Free Printables at end of post
- Any little trinkets or treats
- Download, Print and Cut out designs.
- Glue the patterned squares into a cylinder.
- Glue one side together.
- Now fill your treat wrappers with small treats or trinkets.
- Glue the other side closed the opposite way of the first end.
- Add on the circles in whatever combination you want.
- You are done!
These would be perfect for plate settings or just to have a fun basket of them ready for your guests for a fun 4th of July BBQ!
To download this freebie, click on the link below:
Fourth of July Treat WRAPPER
Today, I am joining in with over 80 other friends to bring you a ton of Fourth of July ideas…I hope you’ll click around and get to know them too. Happy 4th!
3 thoughts on “Fourth of July Treat Wrappers + Red, White and Blue Blog Hop”
I am pretty sure my kids would flip out if I made these for them. So cute, as always, Kiki!
These are so super festive! My boys and nephew would love to get these on the 4th of July. 🙂
Comments are closed.