Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! Can you believe it is here already. If you know me, I LOVE printable ANYTHING, so this is right up my alley and these Free Printable Halloween Signs won’t disappoint.
I have been obsessed with the wood framed signs that are everywhere right now, but wanted a way to make them easy to do..no painting required.
How fun is that sign. You ready to make one?
- Free Halloween Printables
- a piece of wood cut to the size you want to make. (printables are up to a 11×17 so you can make a larger sign if you want)
- a piece of 1″x2″x8 ft. piece of wood for the outside trim (if you can find something similar or have it laying around, use it!)
- a piece of 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 8 ft piece of trim for the inside of the frame. (if you can find something similar or have it laying around, use it!)
- saw (you can use an electric (much easier) or a hand held saw
- spray adhesive
- gorilla glue (or something similar)
- brad nailer
2- Choose one of the backgrounds. Print it out.
3- Choose one of the words. Print and cut it out.
4- Using spray adhesive, attach background to board and the word to the background.
5- Cut the 1″ x 2″ trim to fit around your board. I just took the trim and laid it next to my board, marked it and cut. Don’t forget to add the width of the trim on two of them.
6- Cut 1/2″ x 1/2″ trim to go around the word.
7- Using a brad nailer, attach the trim to the board.
8- Using gorilla glue, glue on the 1/2″ trim around the word.
9- YOU ARE DONE! Show off your awesome new board or go on a make 3 more!It makes a perfect addition to any Halloween décor!
I hope you have the happiest of Halloweens!
Come and see me at Kiki and Company where you can find all kinds of fun Halloween Printables including:
This post originally was featured on Eighteen25 for their Spooktacular September event.