In November I was shopping at Target and ran across a pillow. I was smitten with the deer on the pillow in all different colors and textures and knew I wanted a fun pillow to go with it. After all, pillows should be able to sing too, right?!
Today we will be making this sweet Fa la la la la Pillow.
- VINYL- I get all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. Their selection cannot be matched. I used all glitter HTV vinyl for this pillow. *Remember with HTV vinyl, you need to mirror image your design and make sure the shiny side goes down onto the mat.
- fabric to make a pillow or just use a white throw pillow.
- yarn to make pom poms
- Cut out Fa la la’s on your Cricut or Silhouette machine
- Using pillow (or fabric), iron on Fa la la’s where you want it.
- If sewing pillow cover, sew all 4 sides together minus a space to put the pillow in. Whip stitch or use a stitch that hides the thread.
- To make the pom pom’s, wrap yarn around 3-4 fingers until you get a big amount on them and then tie it off around the middle.
- Cut open the loops at the end and you have pom poms. Sew on to corners by hand.
- You are done!
I just love how fun and whimsical it is.
And brings in Christmas without shouting it out.
It really is the funnest little pillow to make and is so easy to make!
I hope your Christmas season is going so great and hope you have the best time making this fun pillow!
This post is sponsored by Expressions Vinyl.