Hi Everyone! Over at the Expressions Vinyl Facebook Page they are having a rock your stockings contest! People can upload a picture of a stocking they fancied up using vinyl! And they asked some of their favorite bloggers to get the ball rolling with some fun ideas! (You can enter to win a gift card–but I also have a gift card for $100 to Expressions Vinyl at the bottom of this post! )Here are 18 fun stocking ideas that all have Heat transfer vinyl on them!
1. Faux wool sock from Fynes Design
2. Personalized stockings from Maybe I will
3. Gift card holder from 733 blog
4. Customized stocking from Artsy Fartsy mama
5. Stocking tag from Strawberry Mommy Cakes
6. Stocking pillow from One Krieger chick
7. Stocking shirt from Pitter and Glink
8. Stocking banner by Sugar Bee crafts
9. Boy Scout stocking from mm scrap shoppe
10. No sew from Holy craft
11. Personalized Pajamas from Ginger snap crafts
12. Diy Stockings from Mabey she made it
13. Stocking with car from Kiki Comin
14.Personalized stockings from Craftily ever after
15. Burlap Joy stocking from A girl and a glue gun
16. stocking placecard from Crafting in the rain
17. Scandinavian inspired stocking from Tried and true
18. cute stocking from Flamingo Toes
So let’s get started on this sweet VW Bug Stocking. I am really excited about today’s project. I have been super excited about vinyl this season, so this project fits right in!
Today I am showing you this really fun stocking that you can use for so many things this season…like a card (just add some treats and a gift card), a gift bag (you could throw something cute in there, or without the lettering, it could be a really fun stocking to hang up.
To make this stocking you will need the following:
- Vinyl- I used glitter HTV vinyl and Holographic HTV vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cute design
- Electronic cutting machine
- Using design, cut out design on machine.
- Make little stockings (or you can buy these as well)
- Using Holographic Vinyl, Cut a scalloped border.
- Iron on designs
- You are done!
Remember with HTV vinyl, you want to make the design a mirror image and place the shiny side down. (I might have found this out the hard way!) 😉
Here you can see how I layered this design. I actually cut the same design out in 3 colors, red, green and black and have mix and matched all of them to my liking. They really are all so cute!
Then just stuff and give…
I mean, really, who wouldn’t want something as cute as this!
I hope you have the merriest Christmas around!
To find the car and word designs, click HERE.
Make sure to enter to win $100 gift card to Expressions Vinyl! Good Luck!
10 thoughts on “Christmas Stockings with Expressions Vinyl”
THese are the cutest little socks EVER!!! Love it. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
As soon as I saw the design on the collage I knew it was yours! Looks darling!
That car design is my favorite! Who doesn’t love a tree on top of a car?!
So festive and cute- I love them!
Seriously the cutest! I have three little boys who would LOVE these!!
Comments are closed.