How fun that we are in summer and so close to the Fourth of July..(I think it is one of my favorites!) Today I am joining in with some of my blogging besties to share some fun red,white and blue vinyl projects with our favorite vinyl from Expressions Vinyl. How fun are all of these projects?!
- Patriotic shirt by Pitter and Glink
- Treat boxes from a Kailo Chic Life
- Wall art from Sweet Rose Studio
- Easy Diy shirt from A Crafted Sparrow
- Star vinyl sign from Crafting in the Rain
- America Pillow from Kiki & Company
- Land that I love from 733 blog
- 4th of July Smores kit from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Firework Tank from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Festive Popsicle bucket from Doodlecraft
- Polka Dot Mason Jar from MM Scrap Shoppe
- Little Sparkler shirt from Made to be a Momma
- Star Confetti Balloons from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Embroidery Hoop America from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Suspender onesie from Silhouette School
Today I am sharing how to make this fun American Flag Pillow ….something fun to add to your pillow line up as you get ready to celebrate the 4th!
It couldn’t be easier to make the pillow!
- Expressions vinyl Heat Transfer Vinyl in Tomato Red and Royal Blue
- Electronic Cutting Machine- I used a Cricut Explore
- America design from Cricut Design Space (this one was free)
- weeding tool
- Get into Cricut Design space and bring up America design. Search “America” and you will see it in the first two rows.
- Size the font to the size you need for your pillow.
- Place Heat Transfer Vinyl FACE DOWN on your cutting mat. Before cutting make sure to mirror image your design as you want it to cut out in reverse so it irons on the correct way!
- Cut design.
- Using weeding tool, weed out the design. You will end up with it looking like this:
- Place two bottom red words on the pillow and iron on.
- Cut one of the red words and one of the blue words in half and place them next to each other and iron on.
- You are done! Display your pride for all to see.
How fun, right?! If you have any questions, make sure to leave it in the comments section, but to end I have a fun surprise for you!
Expressions Vinyl is hosting a fun giveaway to get you started on a vinyl stash for $100 gift card to their store! Good luck…and make sure to run over and check out the other projects!
This post contains some affiliate links…thank you for helping to support my small business!