I was compensated with vinyl from Expressions Vinyl for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.
Hi everyone! I am so excited today to be joining with so many friends in this Expressions Vinyl Blog Hop. There are so many fun projects to check out, so I hope you will hop around and look when you are done here!
Today I made a really fun project because my daughter’s best friend is moving across the country next week and she couldn’t be more sad. They have been joined at the hip since meeting when they were just 18 months old. To give her friend, we came up with a best friend t-shirt just like the necklaces that were so popular when I was growing up!
Because there is nothing that says “I love you” and “I’ll miss you” than a Best Friends T-shirt, right?!
To make this is super simple.
- HTV Glitter Vinyl (or any kind of HTV vinyl you want to use).Specifically, I used this eggplant color. I have loved ALL of the vinyls I have received from Expressions Vinyl..go check them out!
- Silhouette or Cricut machine
- Files at the end of this post. (These will only be free for 1 week, so make sure to run over and grab them!)
- T shirts
- To start, download the jpeg from the bottom of this post.
- Upload it into Cricut Design Space or into Silhouette Design Studio.
- Follow directions to trace and then set your machine. (GUYS, this glitter vinyl is THICK! I had to have my Silhouette cut at a 6 to cut through the vinyl, but not the plastic). Make sure to put the plastic side down and make sure your image is the mirror image.
- After the vinyl has been cut, weed out the part you don’t want. Cut the hearts apart.
- Using a high cotton setting of the iron (with no steam), place design where you want it on the shirt and iron it right on.
- Peel off plastic and you are done!
These girls have had so many adventures together. And something tells me this won’t be the last BFF picture taken!
To download the freebie, click on the link below. This freebie will only be free for 1 week, so go and grab it now!
Thanks for stopping by!
Now go and check out the rest of these awesome vinyl projects: